Shinan Liu 刘诗楠
4th Year Undergraduate, UESTC
Information Security, Yingcai Honors College
** I am looking for my PhD position. If you’re seeking passionate and self-motivated student, I am always an option!**
- Our USENIX Security 2018 paper is reported by Forbes !
- Our paper “All Your GPS Are Belong To Us: Towards Stealthy Manipulation of Road Navigation Systems “ is accepted and will appear at USENIX Security 2018. Shout out to Curtis, Yuanchao, Dong, Prof. Wang and Prof. Yang!
- Prof. Yaling Yang from Virginia Tech and Alibaba Security department offer me internship opportunities for the 18 Fall semester. Feel really honored and humbled to get these chances!
- Having my remote internship at NISL(Network and Information Security Lab) in Tsinghua University, and will be there from July to September.
- Finished my internship at a startup company KnowWhy as a frontend developer. Conguatulations on their ￥50 million series A from Sequoia and MatrixPartners！
- My company Dominity Security Tech. is offered an opportunity to get ￥2,000,000 investment provided by Shanghai Newgen VC. Pity though we won’t take it 😉