Shinan Liu 刘诗楠
Senior Undergrad Student, UESTC
Information Security, Yingcai Honors College
- Had my internship as a member of Prof. Yaling Yang‘s lab from Virginia Tech. Farewell, Blacksburg!
- Our poster “Security Analysis of Multi-Sensor Fusion based Localization in Autonomous Vehicles” is awarded the NDSS 2019 Distinguished Poster Presentation! Thanks, Junjie and Alfred!
- Get awarded the National Network Security Scholarship, only for top 1% Chinese students majoring in information security.
- Our USENIX Security 2018 paper is reported by Forbes !
- Our paper “All Your GPS Are Belong To Us: Towards Stealthy Manipulation of Road Navigation Systems “ is accepted and will appear at USENIX Security 2018. Shout out to Curtis, Yuanchao, Dong, Prof. Wang and Prof. Yang!
- Had my internship at NISL(Network and Information Security Lab) in Tsinghua University.
- My company Dominity Security Tech. is offered an opportunity to get ￥2,000,000 investment provided by Shanghai Newgen VC. Pity though we won’t take it 😉
I am a senior undergraduate student from Yingcai Honors College at UESTC, a member of Secure Localization Team, the CEO of Dominity Security Technology Co. Ltd, and a member of Network Security Innovation Program.
Majoring in information security, my strong interests have driven me to explore academia, industry, business and competition in wireless & mobile security. My collaboration with researchers from Virginia Tech, MSR, Facebook, Tsinghua University and Qihoo 360 has enabled me to publish papers on top-tier conferences. 14 talented students joined my startup company and we had really good memory in developing and selling our product MAPRO. I also had my internship in Virginia Tech, Qihoo 360, MSRA(short-term visit), KnowWhy, Tsinghua NISL and Cyberpeace.
The intersection between mobile wireless systems and security really excites me. My dream and what I always endeavor is to become a researcher, hacker, poet and practical idealist.